It's August!

Monday, August 01, 2016 2 Comments A+ a-




Hey folks!

Can you guys believe it's August already?

Lots of stuff going on in the world of Rae at the moment both personally and professionally. The newsletter will be going out soon and I'm diligently trying to get out a new release ASAHP that was held back a bit due to me not being happy with the end results. Stay tuned because I feel the end is nigh!

I took a breather from book reviewing and reading to deal with my current rental situation, but I miss it! I love the feeling of coming across that epic book you want to shout from the rooftops and losing myself in epic worlds. Sooooo....I'm diving back in. :-D I'm going through the list of books I had waiting in the wings and will try to play catch up. As I'm only one person with a busy schedule, I may not be able to get all the books reviewed right away and some I may sadly have to put aside if they don't grab me enough. Argh! I want to read and review everything but I can see now why so many bloggers have to bypass some books. Need. Moar. Time!

I also have another move in the works either this month or next but I'm going to try to get as much done as possible before then. I'm hoping I won't be down for long after we settle again so I will try to keep the momentum going as long as possible. The good news is I have some great surprises in store for my readers in the coming weeks. Some that have been a long time coming and some new stuff.

Stay tuned for more news, goodies, and info to come and don't forget to join my mailing list for new release news, recommended fun stuff, book giveaways and more! There's also a linkie inside to catch up with old news you may have missed if you are a new subscriber.

See ya around the bookshelves!


Sign up for Rae's list here!


2 comments

Write comments
Sarah Zama
AUTHOR
11:38 AM delete

Rea, it's so nice to see you around again :-)
And what's happened to your blog? Everything is new!!!
Can't wait to read all your new posts :-)

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
2:01 AM delete

Great to see you as well, Sarah!

Hehe yeah I figured it was a time for an update to something cleaner and smoother.

Thanks so much for dropping by. Always enjoy your visits. :-)

Reply
avatar