Welcome to October! Bring on the pumpkin!

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 2 Comments A+ a-

Stock Image Courtesy of xdodo

Autumn is here although I would only know it during the evening time when it gets cool around these parts. We're still battling with warm weather and I'm looking forward to grabbing some more pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin tea, well, maybe just anything pumpkin! ;-)

I can't believe how fast September flew by but here we are almost at the end of December! I'm working hard to get some new projects out for the end of the month. These past few days I had two cover reveals for my Ashen Twilight fans out there looking for more goodies. You've already seen the cover for Inheritance of Ashes (if not, check out my sidebar there for the cover). Here are two more: a special release of an old favorite and a new historical compendium filled to the brim with behind the scenes goodies and flashbacks to how the houses started!

 

Dark Days PastThis is a compendium of the historical events in the world of the Ashen Twilight Houses.

Here you will find a timeline of key events, leaders and members which had a major impact on our lives as recounted by the members who lived during these times . Some names and events may not be listed; however, we hope this gives an overview for any curious Ashen Twilight members looking into the history of our world and existence. As humankind has evolved throughout the years, so have we. Technology advances and we adapt to continue surviving beneath human eyes. This historical can be an invaluable tool, helping us understand why things are the way they are, and what led to their being so.  Though we have come a long way, we continue to remain on the edge of darkness surviving at all costs.

A Kiss of Ashen Twilight (Mortal Edition) - Note to Readers: This is for folks who want the bare bones version of AKOAT without the historical flashbacks sprinkled throughout the story. May include some special features!



I'm at BlogLovin'!

Woo hoo!

Check out the new link on the sidebar to the left there with all my social media contacts and subscribe to all your fave blog feeds to check in one spot!

Stay tuned for more news to come!

2 comments

Write comments
1:13 AM delete

Hey Rae... truely, I can't believe we're already at the end of the year. I mean, I still have to get my story ready for the beginning of November, I want to enter a context. Ah... But at least I got the revisoin done, and that's a good feeling.

Now, on to the context ;-)

You already know I love the blue cover. I also love the idea of a compendium of the 'bihaind the scen' story, that's so cool.

Now... pumpkin... uhm...

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
1:49 AM delete

Thanks so much, Sarah! And yes! The finished revisions are something to celebrate itself. Congrats on that! I hope you take November by storm. At least you still have a month to prep for it. :-)

And thanks! I'm so excited to be working on these again and revising it so they are stronger stories. In the case of the compendium, it's interesting putting all the flashbacks into one chronological format. I think they work stronger together!

Lol I'm a pumpkin addict. I can't say otherwise. When I see pumpkin products, I go nuts and must have them! hehe

Reply
avatar