Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson Book Review *Highly Recommended*

Thursday, October 23, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


**This story was first published in the All I Want holiday romance anthology** 

When a postcard meant for Kenzie winds up in Ty's mailbox, Ty's faced with a decision. Should he tell her that her fiancé is breaking up with her and let it ruin her favorite holiday, or should he do what he's wanted to do since he met her - make a move and hope that he can win her over before she discovers there won't be a wedding after all?



~Rae's Revew~

Friends to loves? Check! Heartwarming romance during the winter season in time for Hallmark Christmas Movie season? Check! Adorable Geeky hero? Check!

How much do I love this novella? SO much! Kenzie and Ty played off each other so well that you couldn't help root for them to get together. Ty is adorably geeky and even though he bored Kenzie's elementary class to near tears, I loved how passionate he was about software programming, to the point that he made a reference later on in relation to how he got to Kenzie's heart. SO awesome. I liked that Kenzie was hesitant to break things off with her fiance and even when she started having feelings toward Ty, she wanted to be faithful and honorable. Both characters were likable with awesome chemistry. I found myself smiling at the end when they got together. 

There's also an interesting subplot involving Ty's estranged mother which not only makes this a story about love but also about forgiveness and compromise. If you're in the mood for a wonderful heartwarming story, do yourself a favor and pick up Twist of Fate to read with your hot cocoa. I'm a bonafide fan of Rachael Anderson now. After adding her works to my TBR list, I'm glad I started with this one and can't wait to read more of her other books as well as the other All I want Holiday Romance anthology books. I highly recommend this read!