"Waiting On" Wednesday: Rafael

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-


It's been a while since I had a goodie to look forward to so when I saw K. Victoria had a new book coming out (and real soon) I couldn't wait to jump on it. My WoW celebration is her upcoming book in her new series Rafael.


Rafael (The Santiago Brothers Series: Book One)
K. Victoria Chase
Pub Date: August 7, 2012


Blurb:

The last time Detective Genie Green let a man humiliate her was her college sweetheart—never again. Yet, when former high school lothario Rafael Santiago returns to town as the consulting detective on her case, Genie’s rule of never allowing another man to best her is challenged. Can she trust him long enough to solve this case and get the glory?

Rafa can’t seem to outrun his delinquent past. When The Snakes, a criminal organization he used to belong too, begin murdering people from his hometown, he has a chance to right some of his past wrongs. Will arresting the murderers be enough to redeem him, or will a certain beautiful detective pay the ultimate price instead?

2 comments

Write comments
6:36 AM delete

RAE!!! Thank you so much for the feature. :-)

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
6:50 AM delete

My pleasure, Victoria! I got my copy and can't wait to dive in. :-D

Much success to you!

Reply
avatar