"Waiting On" Wednesday: Living Violet: The Cambion Chronicles#1 by Jaime Reed

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

Living Violet: The Cambion Chronicles#1 by Jaime Reed

Publication Date: December 27, 2011

From Amazon: Book 1 of The Cambion Chronicles

He's persuasive, charming, and way too mysterious. And for Samara Marshall, her co-worker is everything she wants most--and everything she most fears. . .


Samara Marshall is determined to make the summer before her senior year the best ever. Her plan: enjoy downtime with friends and work to save up cash for her dream car. Summer romance is not on her to-do list, but uncovering the truth about her flirtatious co-worker, Caleb Baker, is. From the peculiar glow to his eyes to the unfortunate events that befall the girls who pine after him, Samara is the only one to sense danger behind his smile.


But Caleb's secrets are drawing Samara into a world where the laws of attraction are a means of survival. And as a sinister power closes in on those she loves, Samara must take a risk that will change her life forever. . .or consume it.


"Jaime Reed breathes fresh life into paranormal romance. I loved it!" --Lee Nichols, author of the Haunting Emma series


A BF protagonist in a paranormal YA book? An IR relationship? Squeee! I fell in love with this cover and even more so when I read the blurb, so much that I would scrap together chump change to have a copy of my own on the reader. I've heard some great buzz about this book so I'm looking forward to diving into this when it's available. It's the first in a series a la the Across the Universe, Magic Under, Heist Society and Iron Fey books so I'm really excited to add this as a new favorite. I'm not sure if it will be available in audio book but I hope the publisher puts it out in that format.

Bargain hunters heads up. The cheapest ebook edition I can find at the time of this writing is at Diesel Books

2 comments

Write comments
4:53 AM delete

This one sounds like an exciting book...thanks for sharing!

Here's MY WOW POST and
MY WEBSITE

Reply
avatar
Jessi (Geo)
AUTHOR
9:46 AM delete

Ooohh, this sounds interesting, I may have to add it to my TBR list!
My WoW

Reply
avatar