Author Kaye Manro's Geek Girls Tell All

Sunday, December 04, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

I love being a geek girl!

Growing up, I had alternating moments of being a girlie girl and tomboy which soon meshed into a hybrid of the two. Through it all, one thing stayed the same. My love for sci-fi and fantasy (and some elements of horror) grew as I discovered the art of storytelling.

Thanks to author Kaye Manro, I had a chance to join with my fellow geek gals and put our brains together to define what it really means to be a geek girl. Hop on over to check out the post and our responses!


Sam Johnson of Geek Girl comics even linked to it! Checking out his website, I think I may have some new comic titles to add to my reading list. :-)

In honor of this momentous occasion, I would love to give a shout out to one of my fave sexy nerds of all time. Mr. Nigel Bailey of the awesome adventure show from way back when, Relic Hunter.



2 comments

Write comments
Kaye Manro
AUTHOR
12:41 PM delete

Thanks for the shout out Rae! BTW I love Nigel. He is one sexy geek guy. Whew!

Thanks for participating on the Geek Girl day. Loved what you had to say.

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
3:37 PM delete

My pleasure, Kaye! Thanks for letting me visit. Such a fun event!

And yesss. I love me some Nigel hehe. And his accent is like the icing on the cake. :-D

Reply
avatar