Coffin Hop Winners and a big ole thanks!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4 Comments A+ a-

Whew! I'm so jazzed to finally sit down and blog the winners (yup winners!) of my the Coffin Hop authors blog tour.

I tell ya guys, this has been an awesome blast. I had so much fun jumping around to different author blogs and chatting them up on Twitter and Facebook. There are so many creative minds out there that I just couldn't keep up at one point! Thanks to everyone who offered goodies and various creative snippets of their work. I had a blast checking them out. Thanks to Axel and Julie for putting together and of course to all the wonderful authors and readers who dropped by my blog to check out my post and to say a hello! You guys are awesome. :-D

Now for the winners!

The main prize which I posted about before was the first two books in the Ashen Twilight series A Kiss of Ashen Twilight & Within the Shadows of Mortals as well as The Complete Guide to Writing Paranormal Novels: Vol 1.

   

Plus some extra yum yums were to be announced! Well, the extra yum yums are a nice happy bag of mixed mini candy bars. Woo! Snackage!



And the random generator says....10!
Congrats to: shadow_kohler

For winning this package!

I'm tossing in a late night extra bonus prize which is the first two books in my series as ebooks.

The number generator says....dun dun dun,

Number 8!

Congrats to ash-krafton and thanks to all for entering!

I'll be contacting you both via email to either send your prizes or grab your info to ship the goodies on over to ya.

Thanks to all who participated in the hop! 

4 comments

Write comments
2:57 PM delete

Finally make it to your blog. Girl, I love your website! Great job on it and congrats on the new releases! xoxo

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
3:25 AM delete

Thankies girlie! :-D

And yay! So glad you made it!

Reply
avatar
M Pax
AUTHOR
8:31 AM delete

Congrats on the releases! Beautiful books.

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
11:06 PM delete

Thanks so much, M Pax! :-D

Reply
avatar