Wild and Crazy Works Coming up the Pipeline!

Monday, October 10, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey blog readers! Your friendly blog host here.

Wow, it's been a nutty year and only 2 months left after this one! Gah! Personally, I've been through some rough things recently and getting back to really trailblazing my writing forward has been helping me to get back to doing what I love. First off, I want to apologize for the delay with 'Inheritance of Ashes'. I had planned to release the book later this month to conclude the series but as I'm still adding to the book, I'll have to move the release up a bit. I won't give a date this time. I want to wait until I'm really close to the finalization process so you guys won't be frustrated with the constant moving dates but I will tell you it's not too far away. ;-) Apologies for the delay, nonetheless! As you all know I'm a perfectionist in bringing my books out in the best condition I can (no rush jobs here ;-D) and this last book in the series is definitely no exception.

I've also moved some other works up a bit as I'm going to see if they garner outside interest first before I take matters into my own hands. ;-) I'll definitely keep you guys updated with the process with any good news I may receive.

For those in Second Life, we're going to be counting down to NaNoWriMo again on October 31st! So grab your candy corn and your manuscript idea and join us in-world! A few writing and book related sims will be joining together for some write-ins, word wars and other NaNo related writing events so stay tuned! Feel free to join my kiosk at my writing cabin (#4) at the Written Word for updates and newsbits. :-)