"Waiting On" Wednesday: Darkspell

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10 Comments A+ a-

Darkspell
by Elizabeth Mueller
Publication Date: October 31st


Blurb: Winter Sky believes she is everything ordinary . . .until she is kissed by Alex Stormhold.


As seer of Stormhold Coven, Alex is sworn to be Winter’s protector against the darkness that hunts her. Violently thrust into a magical realm she always thought impossible, she stumbles upon a disturbing secret of her own.


Will love prove thicker than magic?

I've been waiting for this ever since I 'met' Elizabeth on Facebook. It sounds like a nice YA romance and I can't wait to grab my copy.

Check out Elizabeth's links below including a release party for Darkspell just in time for next week's premiere!

Darkspell Launch Spookfesta
Elizabeth Mueller's Facebook
Darkspell Teaser

10 comments

Write comments
3:14 AM delete

Not a lot of books from a male character's pov. Nice choice!

My WOW

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
3:37 AM delete

Thanks Petra! Yeah, I'd love to find more out there with the male POV. Especially YA Romances!

Thanks for stopping by! :-D

Reply
avatar
TheBookGirl
AUTHOR
4:20 AM delete

Looks like they picked a fitting date to release this one :)
Hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
6:03 AM delete

Indeed! It'll be fun to read it on the day.

Thanks TBG! :-)

Reply
avatar
Giselle
AUTHOR
10:04 AM delete

Oh this sounds cool I love male POVs! Great pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Reply
avatar
2:06 PM delete

I love the title's writing! Way cool! And I agree with Petra and Rae Lori, we need more guy POVs! (: This one's going on my TBR list!

Here's my WoW: http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Reply
avatar
Anna
AUTHOR
2:36 PM delete

This looks pretty cool! Really creepy cover :) Awesome choice!

My WoW

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
6:40 PM delete

Thanks guys! Can't wait to add it to my reading shelf!

Reply
avatar
8:36 PM delete

No, ladies, the killer novel was scripted from the first person female perspective! :)

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
3:33 AM delete

Ah ha! Nevertheless sounds like a goodie. :-D

Thanks for visiting and for the clarification, Elizabeth!

Reply
avatar