Steampunk Podcast and a New Cover

Thursday, August 18, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

Woo hoo! I have more news to share. :-D

The BrodPod August Steampunk podcast is up and live at the BP site here. I'm hosting some awesome talents this month:  Jody Lynn Nye, who tells a tale of clock-work heart stimulation; Danielle Ackley-McPhail, who shares a singing angel in a steam-powered saloon;  Pauline Baird Jones, who explores varying levels of "crazy" in her steam-punk-sci-fi-romance mash-up; and Emilie P Bush, who discusses the usefulness of various simple and battery-powered weapons on an airship.

And speaking of my fellow broad Danielle Ackley-McPhail, I'll be sharing writing contributions with her and many other awesome authors in the upcoming Complete Guide to Writing Paranormal Novels: Vol 1. The writing guide is slated for a September/October release date with Dragon Moon Press. I'll be contributing with the chapter entitled: World-building: Bringing the Impossible to Life.


2 comments

Write comments
damcphail
AUTHOR
3:43 AM delete

Hey! Cool...not only do we share book space, but did you notice we are the top two names listed on the cover? Hehehehe

Congrats, can't wait for CGWP to come out. Wish I knew when Vol. 2 and the Horror one was coming out, too. We've been waiting so long!

Danielle

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
11:33 AM delete

Hey Danielle! Very cool indeed! What an honor! :-D

I'm looking forward to it also. It's a long time coming and I'm so jazzed it'll finally be available to readers! Yay! If you find out about Vol. 2 and the Horror vol, please let me know!

Best wishes and congrats!

Rae :-)

Reply
avatar