New at AWD!

Sunday, August 07, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

After a long hiatus, we got some goodies coming up here at AWD. I'm jazzed to spotlight one of my fave authors Latrivia Nelson who will be stopping by to share some of her writing insight and upcoming works. So if you're a fan or looking for a new author's work to check out, drop by to check out Latrivia's work!

My newsletter should be going out this week. I have big news to share that I can finally confirm and post so keep an eye out for that.

For all you Steampunk fans, I'll be hosting the upcoming episode of Broad Pod Fabulare's Steampunk Episode featuring authors Jody Lynn Nye, Kathryn Hinds, Danielle Ackley-McPhail, Pauline Baird Jones, and Emilie Bush.

Also, keep a keen eye on this blog for a new short story coming out followed by the continuation of a certain series that's very close to be released for the public.

Lots of goodies coming up starting this week so stay tuned!

I'm also signing up for the Star Trek As We Know It Blogfest. All you Trekkies, Trekkers, and Treksters out there come on down and join us to share your fave Trek memories, movies and characters on August 22nd!