Happy Read an Ebook Week!! March 6-12, 2011

Sunday, March 06, 2011 1 Comments A+ a-

It's that time again when we celebrate the awesomeness of digital technology and the future of literature.

Yes, it's Read An Ebook Week! WOO HOO!

Check out the history of the event here at the main website. We've come a long way baby and ebooks are more popular than ever. If you haven't tried an ebook, why not dive in now with a great read to load into your ereader, phone or on your computer?

To celebrate, I am offering a copy of my newly re-released fantasy romance novella Uthiel's Embrace!

But that's not all. ;-)

This limited edition features a 2-chapter sneak peek at Cimmerian City, the 2nd edition re-released and expanded version coming very soon. I know some of my readers out there have been dying to check this one out so I thought I'd give you a little treat of what's to come. The Uthiel's Embrace: Read An Ebook Edition is only available this week so grab it while you can!!

In other news for you spec fic romance junkies, be sure to check out the latest Broadly Speaking edition of the Broad Pod where I interview authors Heather Massey, Cate Rowan and K.S. "Kaz" Augustin about the current state and future of speculative romance!

Linkie is here: http://broadlyspeaking.posterous.com/broadly-speaking-romantic-speculative-fictionhttp://broadlyspeaking.posterous.com/broadly-speaking-romantic-speculative-fiction

1 comments:

Write comments
Melissa
AUTHOR
8:43 AM delete

Uggghh, I always miss this every year but it's okay because I'm always supporting ebooks....now with my Nook Color I can get even more! Woohoo!

Reply
avatar