Coffee Time Romance's June Jubilee ~ Coming Next Month!

Sunday, May 09, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm really excited about this upcoming event!

Throughout the month of June, Coffee Time Romance will be spotlighting a ton of authors, their books and hobbies in the author forums. I'll be there sharing my work (both art and books) and hobbies. I'll even be hosting a special contest for a day at the forums. More info to follow!

I'll be sure to send out a reminder shortly before the events.

For now, please feel free to join my author group here at the CTR forums: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=356

When you sign up, please do put me down as the Referral person (my sign in name is Rae Lori)!

The CTR board has tons of great discussions for readers, aspiring writers and book lovers. There are also lots of other authors on there so you may find a new favorite. ;-)