More Author Goodness: My Spotlight at Cate Master Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Thanks to everyone who turned out for Chaeya's author spotlight this month and Teresa D'Amario's book party yesterday. Teresa is gathering up the winners and will post them here soon. Chaeya is still taking entrants in the comments section of her spotlight so mosey on down and check out her work.

For the final spotlight of the month, I'll be at Cate Master's blog sharing some insights into my writing, what I have coming up in the works and a little bit about Within the Shadows of Mortals. Come on down and join me for some book chattin' fun! I'm also giving away a copy of books 1 & 2 and I have some questions for all you readers out there. Pop over at the spotlight here: http://catemasters.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-author-spotlight-rae-lori.html