Tweaking the Blog & A Book Contest to Enter

Monday, January 04, 2010 5 Comments A+ a-

 Please excuse me while I update the blog a bit. Since we've entered a new year, I thought I'd do a little upgrade. The skin I was working with looked a bit claustrophobic and I'm not too sure about the frou frous around the headings but I'll give a change here and there until it looks smooth. In the meanime I'll keep blogging.

This skin has some nice spiffy links for subscription in case you want to follow AWD in a reader. Just click the link above to subscribe or click the email link on the ride sidebar to follow via email. More goodies to come as I get acquainted with this new blogger update.

Don't forget to check out Juliana Stone's current contests to win an ARC of her upcoming release His Darkest Hunger. Her book is on my 2010 books I'm looking forward to and I can't until the March release!




Check out Juliana's website for more details on her series and other upcoming works!

5 comments

Write comments
6:18 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
6:21 AM delete

Hey Rae,

Hmm, I'm liking that Juliana Stone book cover. So feral!

Don't what's been up with me lately, digging some of these book covers. Like the one you did for Charisma Knight's Soul Seduction. So sensual!

There's def. something to be said for an appealing cover!

Have a great day,
Soni (Sue)

Reply
avatar
Juliana Stone
AUTHOR
6:51 PM delete

Hey Rae, thanks for blogging about my book! I'm starting to get very excited! email me your addie at my website and I'll send you a cover flat!

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
9:30 PM delete

Hey Sue! Isn't it gorgeous? The colors just pop right out at you. Almost looks like a painting.

Thanks! I'm glad you like the Soul Seduction cover. I think a lot of readers will enjoy that one. :-)

I love eye-catching covers myself. Sometimes I just want to have the cover to hang on my wall lol. Especially the SF/Fantasy ones. Gorgeous!

Hey Juliana! No problem at all! Happy to spread the word. I can't wait to read the book.

Awesome! I'll pop you an email over asap. Way cool. :-D

Reply
avatar
laikhra
AUTHOR
1:28 PM delete

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
anti keylogger

Reply
avatar