Special Message For My Novel Writing Students

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys!

Please accept my apologies for the last week. Apparently the net outage I thought would happen prior happened then and I didn’t have a chance to send a future mailing list message for the warning. Ack! And right during NaNo also. :-/

I hope you guys are busy writing away at your stories. I’d love to know the progress you’re having and if there are any obstacles you may coming across. I’m not sure when I’ll be back in-world but I’m working hard to get the net back up and running at home so we can resume things.

In the mean time keep working and penning those stories. You guys have some great ideas and I’d love to see that come to fruition. I’ll be around via my mobile for the time being.

Sending lots of positive writing vibes your way!

Rae