When Movies Get it Spot On

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Time to take some time off the interwebs again to recoop the ole tired brain. TBR pile here I come! Tomorrow I'm posting at Paranormal Romantics and then I'll be away. I'll probably pop back soon.


Yep, it's been one of those weeks lol.

Does anyone else feel like they should be watching a Zach Braff coming of age movie whenever they hear a John Mayer song?

No? Just me? Okay.


(Even though I do like his music and Garden State is one of my fave films)







Grabbing my pen and paper and wandering off into the void.

Wait a minute, I need some inspiration to take with me.



There we go!




2 comments

Write comments
Melissa
AUTHOR
9:39 AM delete

I paid a visit to Paranormal Romantics--great post! : )

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
1:25 PM delete

Thanks for stopping, Lis! Hope you're doing well and hanging in there btw!

Reply
avatar