F is for Free, R is for Reviewed, E is for Everyone grab an Ebook!

Monday, March 09, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

Read an ebook week has begun and I'm sure I'm one of many hunters seeking some great free reads. For the list of participating publishers and authors, visit the partner page at the event site.

My illustrated romantic science fantasy novella is available now at my website via the wonderful Scribd. You can also go direct to Scribd to read and or download it in PDF format here. I've also made it available at ManyBooks.net where it's available in multiple formats. The illustrations aren't available with this one so if you want both versions, feel free to go for the grab. :-)

I highly suggest checking out some of the other titles there at ManyBooks.net. I grabbed a few reads that were available from some new authors and they sounded wonderful. Stay tuned for any recommendations I may post here.

Also, some great news! A Kiss of Ashen Twilight got a fabulous 4 cup review from Coffee Time Romance. Check it out!

"Loaded with action this fabulous tale enthralls you from the beginning. Fascinating characters from Vampires to Shifter Elves are cleverly set up with a plot that is full of twists and turns...An exceptional read."

For the full review, check out the Coffee Time Romance website!