Monday Goodies: Last blog stop and tonight's chat

Monday, February 09, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Hey folks!

It's Monday. A new beginning of the week and back to the grind. I'm making a last blog appearance for A Kiss of Ashen Twilight this week at Amberkatze's blog. She posted a wonderful review of the book here in case you want to check it out. She's also posted my interview and contest for a printed special edition copy of the book for US entries and a digital entry for outside of the US entries. If you want to enter, go ahead and trot on over to post a comment about what your fave genre is at the moment.

Tonight I'll be chatting at Romance Junkies with my fellow Lyrical Press authors. Come on down and join us at 9pm EST to chat about books, paranormal genre and all sorts of other goodies.

Update: Tonight's chat was a blast! Thanks to everyone who came out!

Side note: Congrats to Kim who was tonight's winner! I tried emailing you but it kept bouncing for some reason. Please email me again and let me know where to send your goodies!

2 comments

Write comments
3:11 PM delete

glad my net got fixed in time...I look forward to tonight's chat

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
5:42 PM delete

Woot! Looking forward to seeing you there, Sav! :-D

Reply
avatar