Free Reads at Freya's!

Friday, December 19, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

Just a heads up!

One of my pubs, Freya's Bower, is giving away a ton of free short reads by some very awesome authors. A lot of them are seasonal reads in case you're looking to get in the seasonal mood. If you're interested in sampling some of the works there, check em out!

Either that or you can wait until next Tuesday *coughcough* and sweep 'em up with my newest (re)release One Evening in London, ;-)

Check it out on the new releases page!

For a full list, my editor M.E. Ellis posted the blurbs over at the Four Strong Women Blog. http://fourstrongwomen.blogspot.com/2008/12/free-reads.html


2 comments

Write comments
11:55 AM delete

just filled my basket up and got my reads....wohoo

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
12:47 AM delete

Yay! I can't wait to dive in myself. :-D

Reply
avatar