Time for news!

Friday, November 14, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

Alas it's time to share the news! Woo hoo.

This has been a wild week with all the news, the changes in publishing and some acquisitions!

First off, Linden Bay Romance has expressed an interest in my Skinwalker romance, Nocturnal Awakenings, and is currently in negotiations for a trilogy. Woo hoo!

Also, Lyrical Press has offered a contract for A Kiss of Ashen Twilight, my vampire/fairy UF series starter novel!

I'm still waiting to hear from one more company about the next book in the Cimmerian Series and I'll have news for you guys when that appears.

I also have a few chats already lined up for the beginning of next year and a con next year in the second city that never sleeps so stayed tuned for lots of goodies and news to come!

2 comments

Write comments
Zoe Winters
AUTHOR
8:38 AM delete

Congrats, Rae!

Ya Ya!

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
12:12 PM delete

Thanks Zoe! Woo hoo!

Reply
avatar