First Week of NaNo is over

Sunday, November 09, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Gotta keep running!

I'm hearing that little boy from Minority Report in my head every time I think about adding to my manuscript. I've written 11, 931 words so far but I want to try to get a little more in before the week officially starts. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to make the entire 50k this time. It depends on which story wins out in my head.

The good news is for this project: the pub I'm aiming for has welcomed a proposal so with the amount of story I have now, I can be a little more detailed with where I want to head with the story (and where it's been). The cool thing? This pub has an awesome upcoming release that was a NaNo novel and it clocked in at about 125,000 words! The story sounds awesome and I'm about to read the excerpt tonight. I'm definitely putting it on my TBB list and may review it here in the future.