Fairytale Fantasy Galore

Sunday, November 30, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-


I think I'm on some kind of fairytale kick because I'm catching up on a lot of reading in this genre.

I'm currently halfway through Zinnia Hope's wonderful fantasy romance novella Honeysuckle & Wild Roses and it's awesome! I always love Z's way with words and her visual descriptions, plot twists, developments and interesting characters make this a great read! I highly recommend this one for all romantics and fantasy lovers. It definitely reads like a wonderful fairytale.





Also Unseelie by Meredith Holmes has been released today from Drollerie Press. Drollerie posted the first few chapters a few weeks ago along with an author interview. I got hooked by the beautiful descriptions and engaging characters Ms. Holmes has created in her world. I haunted DP like a crazy person waiting for the release to see what happens lol. Now it's available!