Website update coming soon

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

The other day I realized I've had the same website design for *gulp* three years. Count 'em! I think I made the website during my senior year in college with only a few pages updated since then. Well folks, it's time for an overhaul and, after months and months of trying to find the right layout, I finally have it. I'm glad to say I made one that encompasses my books and style pretty well. It was a bit hard trying to make one like this since I write in different genres, but I think it works.

Right now I'm updating all of the book pages to make each a nice succinct layout complete with wallpaper and excerpts so you can try before you buy.

The One Evening in London page will have a little something extra special for readers. ;-)

I should be revealing the new site early next month as soon as I finish up the final touches.

Stay tuned!

2 comments

Write comments
Juliana Stone
AUTHOR
8:12 AM delete

Hey Rae...thanks for stopping by my interview on the Bradford Bunch! It was so cool to do that! Your website is very nice but I guess if you've been looking at it for three years, a change would be welcome!
Have a great day!

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
3:28 PM delete

Hi Juliana!

It was an awesome interview. Sorry I came a bit late as I had just found out but I hope you had a blast!

Yeah it's definitely needing a change about now lol. I'm glad you like it though! :-D

Hope you have a good one, too!

Rae

Reply
avatar