One Evening in London - Coming This Fall

Friday, October 17, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-


I'm so jazzed to announce one of my first works, One Evening in London, will be coming out this fall as a re-release, expanded, re-edited second edition from Freya's Bower! This is one of the stories close to my heart because it's one of my earliest pieces I've shared with my readers.

To celebrate the release of this spiffy new version of the novella, I'm going to be revamping my website complete with new book pages including the updated One Evening in London page. I'll have some great goodies available to readers out there, including a special surprise in store for those who bought the first edition and extras such as a downloadable wallpaper for your comp, a soundtrack of the music so you can read while playing the music in the background (the very ones mentioned in the book) and of course some spiffy promos.

So stay tuned and keep an eye out on the blog and your email for the upcoming newsletter!