And we're off!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

NaNoWrimo 2008 begins! Woo hoo!

I can hear the sound of all those computer keys, pens and pencils penning stories and outlines and other goodies. We're all in this to get to one main goal. The novel. And everyone is writing all across the genre spectrum. Even folks who aren't NaNo-ing. Very cool. I love that we're all int his together.

Anywho, grab your cups of coffee and your inspirations cause it's going to be a rocky month. I can tell it'll be one for me but I'm determined to crank this baby out. I got some movies that will help me get in the mood of my genre and some soundtracks I can write to so I'll be good to go.

May the muse be with everyone out there writing in or out of the contest. :-) You're not alone!



2 comments

Write comments
4:08 PM delete

I'm in woohooo..the keys are clicking....i love that graphic by the way

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
7:13 PM delete

Woo hoo! Glad to hear, Sav! Kick some booty!

And thanks hehe. I grabbed it from Writertopia which has a nice selection of meters to choose from: http://www.writertopia.com/toolbox/meters

Reply
avatar