Woo hoo! New Shows coming in just a few days

Friday, September 05, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-



Set your DVRs and TIVOs Vamp and Sci-Fi fans!!

Don't forget Sunday September 7 marks the beginning of the HBO Series True Blood based on the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series.

Visit the HBO True Blood website for some behind the scenes goodies and info. I know I'll be tuning in especially when Alexander Skarsgard starts making his appearance. I haven't read the series but I've heard much about it and I must say the fan enthusiasm for the Eric character is rubbing off on me. Especially now that I've seen what he looks like (yum)!

Starting Monday, September 8th is the second season of Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles and from the promo it looks awesome!




Visit the Fox Terminator website for full episodes of Season 1, gallery and video goodies and some behind the scenes stuffs. Am I the only one jazzed to see Shirley Manson of Garbage playing what looks to be a juicy role this season? ;-)