Here's to you - My Fave Book Blogs!

Monday, September 15, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

This is in response to MFA's blog post about thanking our fave book blogs that didn't make the nom list. I'd like to thank SORMAG, Blogging in Black, Darque Reviews, Marta's Vampire Wire, Vampire Genre, Urban Fantasy Land, Midnight Moon Cafe, Sidhe Vicious Reviews and Bitten By Books for being awesome blogs about my favorite books and authors. Ooh! I can't forget The Galaxy Express for a nice mixture of sci-fi and romance. I read you guys every morning before I dive into work because you guys keep us readerholics updated on new books coming out and how the market is. I'm addicted I tell ya! It's great to read the reader blogs too because I see what readers are looking for in a good book and what they're favorites are.

To any readers out there looking for a few fabulous blogs, check them out especially if you read a lot of paranormals and multicultural fiction. You won't be disappointed. :-)

5 comments

Write comments
LaShaunda
AUTHOR
8:07 AM delete

Rae,

Thanks so much for the shout out. Its nice to know someone is enjoying the blog.

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
12:20 PM delete

My pleasure, LaShaunda! :-D

Reply
avatar
Marta
AUTHOR
11:14 AM delete

Thanks for mention! I knew someone must be reading Vampire Wire besides all the girls looking for pics of Robert Pattinson (and this explains why there will ALWAYS be pics of Robert Pattinson)!

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
6:31 PM delete

Lol too true! Anytime Marta. :-D

Reply
avatar
Kimberly Swan
AUTHOR
8:17 AM delete

Hey, thanks so much for the DR mention! :)

Reply
avatar