Woot! Rockin' praise for Before Dawn Breaks!

Thursday, August 07, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

Check out these awesome reviews for my current release Before Dawn Breaks! I'm so jazzed they enjoyed the story! :-D


"Rae Lori’s novel Before Dawn Breaks is a fantastic interracial romance, packed with action and that Happily Ever After that all of us secretly seek out. I have read a few of Ms. Lori’s novels but this has to be my favorite out of all of them. She has a way of drawing the reader into the story and before you know it, it’s over. Just a really enticing read all around. 5 Hearts."

-Crystal's Book Reviews


"Before Dawn Breaks is an absolute gem of a book. The thrilling plot thickens with each turn of the page, and the secondary characters add authenticity to each situation Camilla/Alex and Josh encounter. I liken Before Dawn Breaks to watching a film inside my head. I hated the baddies, cheered for the goodies, and gained satisfaction from the HEA.

A fast-paced thriller that, at times, had me on the edge of my seat and shouting at my computer monitor. Excellent job, Ms. Lori!"


-Black Orchid
Cocktail Reviews

2 comments

Write comments
9:36 AM delete

huge congrats, you so deserve it......

Reply
avatar
Rae Lori
AUTHOR
5:06 PM delete

Thanks so much Sav!!! :-D :-D

Reply
avatar