Let's start the week off right!

Monday, May 19, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Woo hoo. Some things to shave off on my to-do list. The second book to Cimmerian City is finished and now I have a beta going over it for inconsistencies and mistakes. So for now I'm putting that aside to work on my short for submission to Nocturne Bites. I started it back in Feb but I got so burned out on the paranormal I needed an extended break to refresh my mind. Now I'm jazzed and ready to dive back in again so I'll probably writing that and editing what's already written (for clarity and all).

A Kiss of Ashen Twilight my urban fantasy romance is at a few publishers for consideration. May have to wait a bit on that and I'm still eager to get Ariya and Jace's story out. I may start on Ariya 2 while they are still fresh in minds. To get in the mood I may re-post the dream cast list from my earlier myspace blog and newsletter posts. Also a blurb and maybe an excerpt to give you readers an idea of what the story is about.

Those are pretty much my goals for the second half of the year and considering we're already in May, I just may be able to swing it! :-D

My upcoming release Before Dawn Breaks should be nearing the end of post production (proofers are reviewing it now) and once I get the release date for that, I'll post it here. I'll have to get some promos set in the next day or so, some review copies prepped and a contest started for all the lovely readers out there. :-D

Stay tuned!