Before Dawn Breaks - Coming soon from Freya's Bower

Monday, May 12, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

I couldn't wait to post about my new book Before Dawn Breaks not only because it's my first full length book in a while but also because I'm pretty proud of the cover I created. I had a previous one by that didn't have the impact I wanted to convey. So I started all over and was so fortunate to come upon two picks that PERFECTLY depicted the main characters of Alexandra (Alex) and Josh. This book, which was once a screenplay, first started out as a romantic comedy but as I adapted it for the narrative form, I found out it really wanted to become a romantic suspense novel. Thus was born Before Dawn Breaks which fuses two of my fave genres together. Surprisingly this one was contemporary rather than what most of my work turned out to be: futuristic. But don't worry speculative fans, I have a few upcoming works currently looking for homes which will hopefully quench your thirsts. :-)

Since I'm not currently working on my computer I won't be able to update my website with the new goodies until hopefully later this week, but in the mean time I'd like to introduce you to my latest upcoming release here and on my myspace page.


Before Dawn Breaks - Romantic Suspense

Alexandra Lyons is a cold seductive assassin, skilled at the art of the kill. Camilla Angelson is a bubbly writer enjoying the quiet life as a recent graduate from college. Both women are the same person. Unfortunately, her former employer, the secret government bureau that hired her, knows this all too well.

Josh Mayer is a former secret service agent looking to pick up the pieces of his life after a messy divorce from a cheating wife and a job of putting his life on the line. Doubling as a restaurateur and an “unofficial” undercover agent, the beautiful female target he is protecting may be the same one he is willing to risk his life and, most of all, his heart to save.

Coming Soon