Yay! First review for Uthiel & A Submissions call

Thursday, March 13, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

First off, to any writers who are my blog readers: if you write mysteries and/or romantic westerns and are trying to find a nice home for it, Freya's Bower and Wild Child Publishing are actively looking for more to fill their virtual shelves!

For more information, trot on over to Editor Faith's blog located at: http://blog.myspace.com/Faith_Candid_Talk

If you'd like to befriend her (and I highly suggest it as she is just too awesome for words do so at: http://www.myspace.com/Faith_Candid_Talk

Ok next. I got my first review for Uthiel's Embrace and it's awesome! Yay! Cocktail Reviews gave it 5 champagne glasses! To read the review click here.

I know the blog has been a bit on the silent front lately lol. I've been doing a bit of different projects that are both literary and artistic which keeps me away from blogland. But I shall return soon with goodies and the different things I've been up to. In the meantime I'm more than happy to turn my blog over to some spotlights of great authors you should check out. The spotlights will always have a link to the post on the right hand side with the author's current book available now. This month is Jane Joyce so definitely check out her work if you like works that make you think and reflect on the world around you.

Until then,

Happy reading and writing!

3 comments

Write comments
Maria Zannini
AUTHOR
3:54 PM delete

What a wonderful review, Rae! I'll bet you're thrilled. I would be. :o)

PS. Your concept was so original. Kudos!

Reply
avatar
Rick Bylina
AUTHOR
12:12 AM delete

Congrats on the five champagne glasses review.

Also, thanks for the agent tip.

Welcome to spring...it is Thursday, March 20th the vernal equinox.

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
12:56 AM delete

Thanks so much guys!

I think here in the desert we skipped right through spring and started summer early lol.

Reply
avatar