New month! New releases! New author!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Wow, wow, wow. Where has the time gone?

It's already March in this new year of 2008 and we're rapidly approaching the middle of the year. Well, the good thing about March is I have a new release coming up on the 11th with Freya's Bower and an interview on Michelle Pillow's Pillow Talk Tuesday on the 4th. Things are already heating up for your reading department (and literally where I'm at)! I'll be releasing this month's newsletter in a few days.

Many congrats to Vicki & Vic for being the contest winners of the Put A Little Heat in Your Wintertime Contest! I'll be emailing both of you for your goodies.

Stay tuned for a very special author of the month of March, my fellow writer/artist (and also muscian!) Jane Joyce!