Thursday Thirteen - My First ;-)

Thursday, January 03, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-

2008 is all about trying something new my friends!

I thought I'd dive into the Thursday blog tradition of the Thursday Thirteen! If you're wondering what that is, check out the history and info here.

And now, my very first Thursday 13 here on January 3, 2008!




Thirteen Books I really enjoyed reading (and look forward to reading) from 2007

1. The Red Storm by Zinnia Hope

2. In My Dreams by Melissa Wathington (Coming soon in a new series!)

3. The Seattle Barista Killer by Murdoch Hughes

4. Juror No. 7 - A Harlequin Intrigue book by Mallory Kane

5. The Second Line by Sheryl Nantus

6. Wind Follower by Carole McDonnell

7. Amberlight by Sylvia Kelso

8. The Vampire Shrink by Linda Hilburn

9. Dark Lies by Vivi Anna

10. Holiday With a Vampire by Maureen Child and Caridad Pineiro

11. Many Shades of Gray by Dyanne Davis

12. Cold Warriors by Clare Dargin

13. Lord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson

4 comments

Write comments
10:18 AM delete

Oh my! Thanks for liking wind follower. And you'll definitely like Amberlight. Just be prepared for poetry and passion. -C

Reply
avatar
Rick Bylina
AUTHOR
8:56 AM delete

Hope you're feeling better. Starting off the new year under the weather is awful.

That's an ambitious list of books to read. My list would be incomplete, but would include a lot of mysteries in the endless search for enligthenment on how to off people with style. (Kind of a sick thought there.)

Birthday time is nearing. I better get my favorite meal or I'll have to find a creative way to... nope, can't give away plot yet.

Write on!

Reply
avatar
5:38 PM delete

I'm with you on #1, 8, 10! Awesome reads! :)

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
8:07 PM delete

Carole - Oh definitely! I think I may be hooked on Juno books if they all read like yours and Sylvia's! :-D

Rick - Thanks! I'm getting better now. I don't feel like I'm going to collapse when I lean over haha.

Yeah, I'm still catching up on 07's before all the '08s start shipping in. I'm already hooked on one series and Book 2 comes out this summer so I have some time! hehe.

I hope your day was awesome! As always, I'm left hanging in anticipation. :-)


Tempest Knight - #1 is definitely my fave for last year. Such awesome work. I'm a Zinnia fan for life! I can't wait to get to the other ones. I keep hearing awesome things about The Vampire Shrink and Caridad Pineiro's work!

Reply
avatar