Short hiatus

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

Hello folks!

You may have noticed the blog has been a bit quiet during the past few days. My to do tasks have gotten a bit high so I won't have too much time to blog as I got through edits, books to read and prepare for the upcoming release from my latest book.

While I have your attention I'll reveal the news that I hinted toward last week and that is.....


My high fantasy fairy novella has been accepted by Freya's Bower. Wooo! Yaay!

The novella is one of the edits I'll be going through along with my edits for A Kiss of Ashen Twilight. Two fairy stories, one darker than the other. Pretty cool. :-)

In the meantime hang tight and I'll bring you guys more news and goodies when I can.

2 comments

Write comments
Danielle
AUTHOR
2:01 PM delete

Congratulations Rae! You are rolling along in '08

You might want to consider adjusting your comments section so that non-google bloggers, etc can check out your site.

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
3:05 PM delete

Oops! Thanks Danielle. I'll see if I can tweak the comments settings a bit. ;-)

Reply
avatar