Start of the Week

Monday, November 05, 2007 1 Comments A+ a-

Start of Week 2 for Ariya (formerly titled Arya)





For my personal goal I'm halfway through, woo hoo. I only wrote a page and half today (word count undetermined since I hand wrote it) and I'm hoping to have enough buzz to write the next scene which I'm looking forward to. I think I have about 3 scenes left including the final big showdown between the baddie and the others.

As I mentioned before here's the mock cover to my current dark fantasy novella WIP: Ariya - A Kiss of Ashen Twilight.

1 comments:

Write comments
Rick Bylina
AUTHOR
11:17 AM delete

Haven't forgot about the tagging.
---
Hey, that's some good writing output. Mine is coming hard at the moment. Life intrudes.
---
Are undersea vampires cold-blooded like the fish?

-rick
http://muse-needed.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar