1 yes, 2 to go!

Monday, November 26, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

Woo hoo! I heard back from one of my manuscripts out on submission. The novella is one I've been working on for some time and I've written it under a pseudonym so you won't see much of it here. But I will be posting about it over at the publisher's blog, if I can! Wee!

Now I must sit and wait patiently on the other 2 submissions but I will definitely report here as soon as I hear something.

In other news, I'm still plugging away with revisions with my novelette at current time and trying to move it up to a novella, if possible. So I may not blog too much until I finish this one.

I do have some events coming up that you're more than welcome to come to.

November 27th - Lavender Isis Chat in the Coffee Time Romance Chat Room

December 4th - Rae Lindley Author Chat-a-thon at the Beth Wylde yahoo group

December 14th - Something special so stay tuned! (It's still in the works!)