The clock is ticking! And parties, parties, parties

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-



It's almost that time and I'm gearing up to start a fun full month fest of writing. My fingers were itching earlier to put pen to paper so I started a novella I had been thinking about since I saw a call for submissions at a publisher I really like. I'm trying to stop at a halfway point so I can pick up in December with new ideas if I'm not tired from CG. In the meantime if you have a chance and want to chat with some authors, come on down and chat with us over at Savannah Chase's yahoo group for an all day chat. (Warning, some adult material may be posted)

Then later tonight, Coffee Time Romance is holding an evening author chat from 9pm to 10pm.

So come on down if you wanna add to your TBR pile and get to know some authors!