Autographed Cimmerian City bonanza!

Friday, October 19, 2007 3 Comments A+ a-

Keep an eye out next week on Amazon where I'll be offering some signed copies of Cimmerian City at a lower rate than the noted list price. I'm gearing up to receive a nice shipment in and can't wait to send them out into the world. Cimmerian Girl is swirling around my head as we speak and I'm trying to fend it off until next month...which is about a week and a half later, strangely enough. Time is zoooooming by.

Anyway, yay it's Friday! Which means my lineup of shows is on tonight. Woo hoo. I'll probably take next month off and blog only sporadically but fear not. I'll probably post some oldie but goodie videos of my fave shows.

For now, I shall leave you with the first episode of Kindred: The Embraced.


3 comments

Write comments
Rick Bylina
AUTHOR
7:40 AM delete

What would happen if a vampire went back in time to stop the first vampire from every becoming a vampire?

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
9:12 AM delete

A paradox in the space time continuum of 12 Monkeys proportions?

I'm not sure but I'd definitely love to find out (along with other vamp fans, I'm sure) if someone wrote such a book. *hint hint*

Reply
avatar
Rick Bylina
AUTHOR
12:37 PM delete

Hint all you want, but I've got about a hundred books screaming to get out of my head. I bet I wrote over 200,000 words this year so far and not one about a vampire...a vamp, but no vampires.

Later gator...I must study for a test.

Reply
avatar