How cool is this?!! :-D

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2 Comments A+ a-

I just found out I had one of the highest listened to shows on Literary Pizzazz coming it at number 2! How awesome! Thanks so much to everyone out there who tuned in. I hope you enjoyed the show as it was a blast for me. :-D

In case you missed it, here's the link to the page at BlogTalkRadio.

It's been a crazy week so far and it's only Tuesday! Things have been put on turbo boost now that I am continuing full blast forward with the release of my book. As some of you may already know from my Cimmerian City blog and my mailing list, I've recently pulled my book from my previous publisher due to problems I couldn't foresee changing much in the future. I wish no ill will on them and only the best, but as an author I did have to consider my readers and I hated having to see the book pushed back so many times without a word on the release. Now that it's going with Lavender Isis, I can foresee the beginning of the series continuing with a blazing start!

I've been really busy getting things in order for the October 6th & 10th release. Why the different releases? Cause I want to be weird and different? Well, that too yes hehe, but I wanted to make the book available to those who enjoy reading ebooks and for those who enjoy holding the book in their hands. Preferably with a nice hot steaming cup of cocoa and a roaring fire as well. After all, it's heading toward the fall and what better way to enjoy it than with a book of suspense, love, thrills and futuristic corporate scheming. Not to mention a little touch of contemporary vampire mythos turned upside down! It's all in Cimmerian City!

So mark your calendars for the release dates: October 6th and 10th. I've scheduled a chat at Romance At Heart to celebrate the release, the contest opening and to have an all around good time!

Keep checking the Cimmerian City myspace picture page under the grab contest prizes as I'll be re-adding pics of the prizes with new designs coming soon!

2 comments

Write comments
Melissa W.
AUTHOR
9:38 PM delete

Congrats on the upcoming releases! Count me in for the chats- I'm looking forward to it.

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
10:52 PM delete

Thanks Lis!

I can't wait! :-D

Reply
avatar