2 days to Moonlight

Thursday, September 27, 2007 3 Comments A+ a-

Okay technically 1 since it's tomorrow. But I like the sound of that. I may use it as a title one day...

So anyway, I decided to try out Moonlight after much back and forth and disappointment with new rehashed shows. I'm a HUGE Forever Knight fan and a passable viewing Angel and Buffy fan (don't kill me but I loved the movie better in all its campy glory). I figure why not give a try out to see the new version this Friday on CBS. The trailer looked kinda cool after all:

Here's Moonlight.





For all the Forever Knight fans and for all the folks who think I'm crazy and don't know what show I'm talking about, here's a fan made trailer that I think is pretty cool.

3 comments

Write comments
Kahnee
AUTHOR
8:43 PM delete

ah, i can't see the first clip...

Reply
avatar
Rae L.
AUTHOR
3:41 PM delete

Ah poo. Looks like the clip has been yanked by the user. Let me see if I can find another. :-)

Reply
avatar
Femigog
AUTHOR
12:16 AM delete

I have to check out that first one!

Reply
avatar