Let's All Do the Blog Hop!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

You may have noticed a new edition to my Blog Reads section. Yes! I've added Nephele Tempest's of The Knight Agency to the list there. I've officially become addicted. I usually do the blog hop when I wake up in the morning with a cup of coffee or a glass of vanilla protein shake (whichever I'm in the mood for!) and like most people do with the morning news, I read what's happening in the industry on the agent blogs. Lately, my agent blogger reads have been a bit busy with other aspects that has taken them away from the blogosphere. I have to adjust my brain to realize that, yes, agents do have clients to attend to and not just us readers ;-P. But it's a habit I am reluctant to kick, at least now hehe.

In other news, I'm juggling 3 reads now. 2 are writing related to help jumpstart my creativity: one is The Writer's Digest Handbook of Novel Writing and the other is Writing the Thriller by Trish Macdonald Skillman (which I just realize is now selling for about 40 bucks on amazon now)! Wowie. The last is a collection I borrowed from my mom. A beautiful hardcover of Jane Austen's complete novels that she bought from discount at B&N I believe. I can't wait to dive into the latter :-D but I'm still trying to figure out which one I want to post on my reads section.