Crazy!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

It's been a crazy week so far, so much that I haven't had a chance to stop and blog! Whew! I'll be busy in our Lavender Isis Writing Workshops in the next few days which I'm really jazzed about. I'm hoping to interact with some aspiring authors out there, share some knowledge, gain some knowledge and just plain have a chatting good time. There's so much to know about this industry that one just can't sit back and be a writer anymore I guess! :-P

In other news, I've finally found a path for Before Dawn Breaks, my WIP I've been working on first as a screenplay then in different genres as a novel. Now it's turning out to be a suspense story that was ironically tied into another screenplay I started waaaay back and never quite figured out. Happy to say it's on it's way and the current progress is


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
14,892 / 70,000
(21.3%)


Woo hoo.