Friday, December 21, 2012

Hollywood Holiday Blog Tour - Guest Post by author

AWD is happy to be one of the stops on the Hollywood Holiday Blog Tour and today we have a guest post by the book's author, Sasha Summers! Welcome Sasha!


Favorite All Time Present


Guest Post by Author Sasha Summers

Everyone who’s ever written a Dear Santa letter raise your hand.

Uh-huh, it was a big deal when you were growing up, right? It was in my house. We’d sit down, write them together, (don’t ask for more than 3 things) and then we’d take them to the mail box. When my kids were old enough to write them, we did the same thing. The town where we were living had an awesome mailbox just for Santa downtown so we’d drive down and put it in the box together.

But the best Christmas present I ever received was one week late. My first baby, my precious baby girl (almost 16 now) forever changed my life – for the better. I had contractions on Christmas and spent a lot of time walking around to get things moving. But she wasn’t ready yet. And even though she didn’t make her debut into the world until New Years Eve, she was the best Christmas present ever!

When I was writing Jen and Gunner’s story I knew I wanted a present to play an important role. No babies, they’re not ready for that, but something that would change their lives for the better. Something symbolic, that represented their commitment to starting over. I think I nailed it, but you’ll have to tell me. I’m not going to tell you what it is, don’t want to ruin the surprise. But let me just say, it’s a doozy.

What about you? Did Santa ever answer your letter? Get you an especially memorable Christmas present? Or has your favorite present been one you received as an adult? What was it?

Hollywood Holiday is now available at:
Amazon


About the Author:

Sasha is  part gypsy. Her passions have always been storytelling, Hollywood, history,  and travel. It’s no surprise that her books include a little of each. Her  first play, ‘Greek Gods and Goddesses’ was written for her Girl Scout troupe.  She’s been writing ever since. She loves getting lost in the worlds and  characters she creates; even if she frequently forgets to run the dishwasher  or wash socks when she’s doing so. Luckily, her four brilliant children and  hero-inspiring hubby are super understanding and supportive.

Please visit her website: http://www.sashasummers.com

1 comments:

Sasha Summers said...

Thanks so much for having me on your blog today! And for letting me share a little about me - and Jen and Gunner too!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management