Friday, November 30, 2012

Feed My Reader Friday - New Books!


It's been a while since I updated my blog with a slew of freebies and deals I grabbed from Pixel of Ink and EReader News Today. So I was jazzed to see Kathy @ http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com introduce Feed My Reader Friday,a weekly event where readers share the new additions to their e-readers, computers, phones, etc. Coincidentally just after I bought a few books, I received Kathy's email and added these goodies to my computer and reader!

Here are the new additions to the family linked to Goodreads with more blurb info! Happy FMR Friday all!

2 comments:

Joyous Reads said...

The In Between looks kick ass! Thanks for the heads up.

Rae Lori said...

My pleasure! :-D

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management