Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Halloween Sucks - Says Lily Drake Blog Hop - Q&A


It's day 2 of the Halloween Sucks Lily Drake Blog Hop and today we have a special treat for all the hoppers out there.

We invited author T. Michelle Nelson to tell us a little bit about her writing life and her upcoming release in this Q&A. Check it out and don't forget to enter the raffle for some cool Lily Drake swag!


AWD: When did you decide you wanted to be a writer? 
TMN: I don’t think I ever set out to be a writer, I just enjoy writing.

AWD: How would you describe the genre in which you do most of your writing? 
TMN: Paranormal Romance is how it’s always classified, but I like to think of it as vampire romance with a touch of dark humor.

AWD: Who is your target audience? 
TMN: Anyone who likes a love story and enjoys laughing… and of course doesn’t mind a little blood here and there.

AWD: Do you write everyday? How much time do you spend on your writing? 
TMN: I don’t write every day. I write when I really feel like it and am excited about it. I really don’t want my writing to feel like a chore, and I think when I try to write and I’m not totally into it the story suffers.

AWD: Which aspects of the work that you put into the book did you find most difficult? 
TMN: This may sound funny, but the most difficult part of the process was choosing a title.  I went through about a million really bad and cheesy ideas.

AWD: Which did you enjoy most? 
TMN: Seeing the cover for the first was really amazing. The whole cover reveal is a real treat.  Plus I love the publicity.  Interviews, talking to people about my book, meeting people, I’m definitely not one of those introverted writers.  I enjoy talking as much as writing.

AWD: What will your next book be about? 
My next book is the second installment of the Lily Drake series. It will continue with Lily’s story.

AWD: What would you say has been your most significant achievement as a writer? 
TMN: When my mother finished reading my book and told me that she liked it.

To learn more about T. Michelle Nelson and the Lily Drake series, check her out on the web!
www.tmichellenelson.com

"For Lily Drake, slaying vampires is easy...Dating them is the hard part." 

Join the release party on Oct 5th at Inkspell Publishing website to find the Blog hop winners!"

Participating Blogs
 www.moosubi.blogspot.com



1 comments:

city said...

thanks for sharing.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management